Tuesday, January 22, 2008

to suck or not to suck...

Okay, this belongs somewhere in the middle of December, but because my blogging came to a screeching halt immediately after starting it up, I have to play extreme catch up! No, Jayla DID NOT break her arm or hand, but her babysitter and the ladies at the daycare at LA Fitness probably wanted to call CPS on us when they saw her! :) Some of you feel me on that, right? This is my oh so intelligent hubby's way to deter Jayla from sucking her thumb! Okay, we had Jameer off the paci before he turned 1 and Jayla is now 1 1/2, but he has the girls entire arm bandaged up! I came home from work and saw this for the first time and started dying laughing, but Jimmy was as serious as ever! I don't know which was more funny....Jimmy being as serious as he was or my poor baby bandaged up like that!

2 tags:

The {Prince} Family said...

ha ha ha! too cute and great idea by your man. has it worked so far? hey whatever it takes right?

Kelli said...

you're mean, give her the thumb back! kerri still sucks hers and she's 22! ha!